Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Night Out With Family

It's been awhile since the four of us (my papa, my mummy, my kor kor and me) went out together. My brother isn't as fat as how my uncle described him to my mum when he saw my brother in Hong Kong. He ain't that tall too. To all my friends, I'm considered tall in my family. Haha! Anyways, I left my house at around 5PM with my mum. We took a train down to KLCC (skipping the part on changing trains and stuff in KL Central) and met my brother and my father in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. My brother took us out for dinner in a restaurant in that hotel. The food was kinda normal but the price was so, KL-ish.

After that my brother psycho-ed me by following me to a Mac store in KLCC. I told him what I wanted and all then he just asked us to go some where else. Gah. Thought he was gonna buy me a Mac Book. HAHAH! Silly me =(.

The evening was awesome. Really treasured the time I spent yesterday with my family. Can't wait for my brother to find a girlfriend and get married with her. Haha!


I just like black and white chinas.


My parents.



My brother and I.





Petronas Twin Towers is so darn magnificent! Seriously, I love this building. The lightings are just, so suiting with the structure. Haha.

No comments: