Saturday, October 6, 2007

Linkin Park

I think most of my friends would know that I'm a huge Linkin Park fan (it's just that, I don't show it) and they would also know that I'm disappointed with their latest album, Minutes to Midnight. I would complain about the all so sentimental songs and how they turned their heavy side into a more sentimental but foul side (Linkin Park DOES NOT use cuss words in their songs because they find that there's no need to do so, but they've changed). I listened to quite a few songs off their new album and everything just turned, simple. Then one day I listened to Bleed It Out on the radio and I'm like, WHAT THE HECK HAS HAPPENED TO LINKIN PARK?! It's just random banging on the drums and I thought that Chester was just releasing his PMS problems in that song. Wow, I was really disappointed with Linkin Park.

So yeah, I started listening to their previous albums and crap, they were awesome. I've heard many band's drummers doing solos and stuff. That made me searched in YouTube for Rob's solo (LP's drummer). I found this video that said "Bleed It Out - Rob Bourdon Solo". I'm like, ummmm, anything for his solo. So yeah, I watched the video and crap, they sound much better in LIVE performances these days. Haha. After the verse and the chorus, Rob did his solo and crap, he's awesome. Rob's the first ever drummer I listened too and I think I've picked up some of his styles. His techniques are simple and crap, he's freaking constant.

Anyways, went to church today. Played in Fellowship Hall and listened to Ps. Henry's sermon. Crap, it was awesome =). I love listening to his sermons these days. Not because of the Russel Peters-ness in him, but because his sermons are really from God. You can actually relate your life to his sermons and yeah, I love them.

Studying Bible Knowledge now. God bless you.

No comments: