Monday, October 22, 2007

Maggots

Went to lie on my bed to study yesterday afternoon. Was studying then I felt this slimy and watery feeling at my leg. So I thought I slept on a mosquito or something (which is a good thing) but instead, when I check my leg, there was a fat, ugly, fat (again) maggot crawling at my leg. I was like, what the crap! And as usual, I screamed like a girl. When I pulled my bed from the side (my bed is towards the wall), and I found more maggots on the floor! :O! You guys must be wondering whether I slept with these crap the whole night before yesterday, well, I didn't.

I screamed and asked my mum to come see them maggots. Then she was blaming me of not cleaning my room and stuff. Then she said it just appeared out from the dust. I was like, what the heck? Only God can do that.

Cleaned my whole room and stuff. Then at night, when my dad came back from work, I saw a maggot wriggling at a tiny hole. Muahahah! Found them son of a fat maggot! And I went in front of my mum's face and did that told-you-so face expression. Hahah!

I was worried that all them maggots would come and wriggle on my body last night but, thank God, it didn't happen. Will go check out the room for anymore stupid fat maggots. Ish. Hate them mags...

No comments: