Saturday, October 20, 2007

Gave Up

I just can't think up of a suitable design for the Grace Children Church T-Shirt. I seriously can't think of any designs. I tried a few and crap, it looks like the past years' t-shirts. Then I did the whole youth-like style and stopped, then said crap (aloud), NOT SUITABLE! So I sent an Email to Ps. Ronald telling him I can't handle this design. I've no time to brainstorm a design to suit the theme.

I don't get it why I can't design a simple T-Shirt. I chose the colour of the T-shirt and I liked it. But it's just not suitable. I think I'll just stick to designing youth T-shirts. Haha.

Was playing with Photoshop just now and I came up with two pieces, one for Su Ning, one for Fang Yi. It's for their belated birthdays. God bless both of you. I will post it up once I upload them on the net. The imagehosting websites are not responding here. Ish! How dumb can I be? I can just upload it here >.< Dumbass Jon.

SHIAT! Sorry. Need to change something >.<




The 100X100px is for Su Ning and the below is for Fang Yi.

No comments: