Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sue Me

READ

I agree 100% with the 16 year old girl. Gah. Copycats. I don't mind naming out a few.

Hey, I was once a person who copies too. So I have the freaking right to diss about them copycat-ers in school. And crap, you'll see a lot of people getting an A1 in their Add Maths paper because they CHEATED. Ask me and I'll name. And if this is considered as being "kurang ajar", well, live with it =). It's time we teenagers have a say in everything, if not, part of everything. I'm sick and tired of getting lazy remarks from teacher, I'm sick and tired of being "quite" when a teacher simply rants in class, I'm sick and tired of keeping quiet when some teachers are not taking RATIONAL action in problems, I'm sick and tired of how the teachers DO NOT KEEP THEIR PROMISE, I'm sick and tired of the lies from our leaders and crap, I'm sick and tired for being told off just because I'm a FORM 5 BOY.

Parents, stop defending your child when they did something wrong. I'm not being a hypocrite. As much as my parents love me, I'm 100% sure that my dad would not defend me when I'm at wrong, with SOLID evidence.

PS: I don't filter my posts. It's either I write it, or I don't. Don't go against the facts right in front of your face.

PSS: Oh yeah, I only filter curse words which I seldom or don't use but too bad, I'm using them now because I'm just so angry (some may know why, some may not).

No comments: