Wednesday, October 24, 2007

School

Went to school today. Nothing special. Did the same old stuff; provoking Jacklyn, disturbing Lay Kuan, shout random stuff to Boon Hau, bug my friends, and calling Brendan darling. We had this Pre-SPM examinations Add Maths paper today. The first paper was alright. I bet I could have done it all by my own and get a fairly good marks if it weren't for the havoc-environment in the hall. We (the whole Form 5 body) are such monkeys, compared to last year's batch. It's an exam, but everybody's walking around, shouting, talking and some even went to play football. Suckers. Haha.

Nothing much really happened today. Just that I love wasting time and not studying. But I'm forcing myself now. Gotta finish the chapter on Heat in Physics tonight. Byes.

No comments: