Friday, October 12, 2007

Glory to God

Got my Photoshop back. I reinstalled the WHOLE software just now. I just finished designing my entry for the GY Camp '07 T-shirt. The idea was in my mind but I found it difficult to put it together in drawings and in the computer, so I did my best. Sent the Email to Sister Kim already. Hopefully my design wins the competition. I wanna go to camp for free. If not, I'll use it to invite a friend or give two friends 50% discount (if possible).

My drum throne is driving me nuts. I've no idea what happened to it. Sigh. Only got it for like, 18 months?

Should I enter the song writing competition for GY Camp also? Haha. It sounds interesting but the pressure and stress of the examinations somehow gives me loads of ideas. Haha. Too bad Jon, focus on your SPM.

Went to my grandparents' place just now in the afternoon to have lunch with my brother and other family members. Didn't do much today. I'm slacking from my studies. Crap. SPM's exactly a month away! ARGH! WAIT! 29 DAYS AWAY! Jon's dead!

Gotta finish this chapter of Bio before I go sleep. Byes.

No comments: