Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wasted!!!

Emmanuel called me last night. He proposed this all-guy-joined-band for the GY Camp this year. He asked me to be his drummer but, CRAP! SPM's so close and I can't commit to the team. Practices starts this Saturday. Dam! I have tuition full day then I can't attend for the rest of the practices on the weekends because of SPM. Sigh. What a miss. So guess what Emmanuel ask me to do in the band? He asked me to SING. :o. He asked me to do backup vocals. I've never sang in a band before. NEVER. Well, once. Sang on Youth Sunday before. And that was by mistake. I thought I was playing drums. Dumb people can't pass the message properly. Sheeesh! Haha! Well, just gonna do my best in SPM, then practice singing >.< I'm gonna embarrass myself in front of everyone. Sigh. Haha!

And I WASTED my time also today. Can't focus on what I'm studying. Looks like I really need to burn the midnight oil again (I hate that phrase). Burn until no more oil edi. Haha!

Got to go. Trying to recall some Moral stuff. God bless.

No comments: