Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Lied.

Remember all those times when I said I'm not gonna miss school after the SPM? Argh. I lied. Haha! Well, not exactly a lie. I just felt this feeling of not wanting to leave my friends. I went to school just now (it sucked) for the sake of listening to our English teacher, Pn. Suraya, teaching and discussing with us about an English paper. She's an awesome teacher. Really good. Thank God I went to school today though. I recalled so many tips and ways on how to answer English questions the right way today.

There's still 10 more days left till SPM. I'm still enjoying despite the tension and stress others are facing now. Haha! A bit scared but, crap, I'm too lazy to move. Crap!

Oh yeah, it wasn't Emmanuel's idea to form the all-guy-band, it's Sherene's. Haha! Sorry!

No comments: