Monday, October 8, 2007

Kor Kor Is Coming Back!

Wooohooo! My brother's gonna come back this Thursday! I think. Still not sure yet but I'm remaining positive =P It's been a long time since I last saw him, I think it was during the CNY celebrations this year. Well, it might not be long for you people, but to me, wow, that's a long time. I never really spent enough time with my brother last time. Even when he was still schooling, he was already out traveling, playing in the Asian Youth Orchestra. When he reached 18, it was like I never get to see him at all since then. But thank God he's healthy and now, he's earning big bucks =P. Haha! Glory to God.

I'm freaking big hypocrite. Yeap, I admit it. Sometimes I just don't do what I tell others to do. Argh. Just hate it. Saying is much more easier than doing, I agree with that. So now I'm just gonna practice to shut my mouth up. Yeap.

I'm feeling disappointed because of some friends I have. Sometimes I feel that I'm better off without them. I think I really need to be picky and choosy when it comes to friends. I need to choose wisely starting from now. It might be difficult but hey, it's for the best.

I left my Chemistry notebook in school. Why the heck must I be so careless with these type of stuff? Really need it man. Studying Chemistry now and Pn. Sunita's notes is so complete, really need it. Sigh. Stupid me.

Can't wait for my brother's answer. Hope he comes back =).

No comments: