Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Didn't Use It, Thank God.

Phew. Thank God nothing happened to me just now. My CF had a committee meeting just now to discuss about next year's leaders. The had the meeting in the McDonalds at the Petronas petrol station next to Giant in Bukit Tinggi. Emily fetched me (Lorna and Bernie too) there. She didn't know where my house is so I asked her to wait outside Raja Mahadi. My housing area isn't as safe as last time. My mum's friend staying a row behind us almost got nabbed by two parang-ed men. So for safety, I took along my pocket knife. Thank God I didn't have to use it. And yes, no other intentions, just for safety.

Thank God also for Emily who drove us safely to our destination, and drove me back safely. Hope she does too for Bernie and Lorna. Nyek Nyek Nyek.

We chose the future leaders already. I think it's a promising lineup. Just hope that they're more responsible than I am (did I construct that sentence correctly?).

Back to Chemistry. Won a pool tournament just now before the meeting. Muahahah!

No comments: