Sunday, October 21, 2007

Different Styles

When I first started using Photoshop, I was into creating buttons for my forums, and some gradients for my skins. After that, I went on to make signatures. I started off with the nooby pasting of renders and stock images and blending them together. Little while later I played with filters, taking filters more seriously, more than just nooby transformation from an original picture to edited version of it. Then I combined both of renders and filters.

Playing with filters and following some tutorials taught me on how to use the tools and how to express my "creativity" through my designs. I visited a forum called Graphix Network and I learned a lot of things that enhanced my skill. I learned how to use the brush tool properly, the combination of brushing and blending them together and how important layers are.

After working on my brushing skill, I got into vector. Well, not them vector art where we design our own vector render, just merely vector brushes on my pieces. I love using vector brushes and shapes on my pieces and I'm sure most of you who have seen my designs would know my style already.

Recently, I was playing around with brushing and now I found a new style that I really like. It's just simple brushing using combination of bright colours. You can see two of my pieces in the previous post. The colours there aren't that bright because I found out that I chose the wrong colour mode. Gah! Dumbass Jon.

Anyways, this is my latest:



Enjoy =)

No comments: