Friday, November 28, 2008

500th Post!

Nothing special for you people but it's special to me. I had blogs before this and never achieved this milestone before, so it's a darn big thing. If I'm still posting in my Metal For God blog, I would have a total of about 800+ posts. I posted in other blogs too, so I think I've posted at least 1000 blog posts before. Woots! Nothing big for you guys, but big deal for me.

So what should I do for my 500th post? Should I finally finish my second video log? Should I post pictures? Should I sing a song? Should I start confessing about how I feel about that special someone? Nuh-uh! None of those! *I don't have a special someone, girls hate me*

What I'm going to do is, to write a list of "things" (characteristics, attitude and etc.) I'm looking for in a girl. What made me wanna do this? I was reading Ashleigh's Myspace blog last night and it reminded me of the old list sitting somewhere in my room in Malaysia. So, here it is:

  1. Looks are secondary in a relationship, but that's the first thing you see in a person. So, the girl I want, must be good looking, at least better looking than I am.
  2. Must be super uber caring but knows how to draw the line when pampering me. I like attention, everybody does.
  3. Must be able to be patient with me for I am a playful person, I'm immature.
  4. Must be able to tell when I'm serious and when I'm playful.
  5. Must like me pampering her.
  6. Must think rational most of the time when making decisions.
  7. Must understand how I feel, or at least try to understand.
  8. Must be able to let me speak my mind, and listen to me.
  9. Must let me make a stand if she thinks I'm wrong.
  10. Must be my bolster.
  11. Should know how to cook a little bit.
  12. Must know how to dress up properly.
  13. Must keep her dignity and her family's name.
  14. Must honour her parents and build a relationship with mine.
  15. Must have nice hair.
  16. Must be able to control me.
  17. Must be my motivator and encourager.
  18. Must not be shy to talk to me about anything.
  19. Must trust me for I will trust her.
  20. Must like music. Playing instruments is optional.
  21. Don't mind bad English.
  22. Must be smarter than me.
  23. Must take control when I'm weak.
  24. Should not be humble for I am humble to her.
  25. Must not control me all the time.
  26. Should not be jealous or envy all the time when I'm not with her. It's okay to feel that way. Because I'll be jealous if she's out with her friends rather than being with me.
  27. Must scold me and help me break my bad habits.
  28. Must like short and ugly Indian guy (me).... Means, must love me for who I am but be honest about everything she dislikes about me.
  29. Must like children.
  30. Must work with me to make this relationship a success till we get married, and till the day we both die, for I am not looking for a short span relationship, I want marriage!
  31. Referring to the above requirement, she must love kids and be ready to give birth and take care of at least two kids. I want four but she has a choice too, and I will respect it.
  32. Must like my last name =P. Pronounce it right if she can.
I'll update those when I need to. But the below requirements will never, ever change:

  • MUST be God-fearing.
  • MUST be saved in Jesus' name. If not, how is she going to motivate and encourage me?
  • MUST put God first in our relationship.
  • MUST agree to build a relationship not only physically, but spiritually; building our relationship with God together.
  • MUST remind me of His Word for I will also remind her of His Word.
  • MUST pray together most of time.
I'm sure there'll be more in the future. For now, I need to focus on my studies. A relationship can wait. I don't have the time and the money for a girlfriend now. Money is not important in a relationship you say. It IS! I wanna be able to pamper my girlfriend with gifts because I choose to do so. Simple gifts.

But the main problem is, WILL I EVER GET A GIRLFRIEND?

*laughs*

No comments: