Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Annoying 0.0

I'm sure that everybody gets annoyed by certain stuff. Like, the frequent advertisements shown on TV, traffic jam and etc. But do you know what really grinds my gears lately?

I have a MySpace profile for like, over a month now. Not many friends thought. Don't use it often, but I have a kick ass template though xD.... Okay, not to digress any further, do you know what really grinds my gears? I found many of my Malay friends on MySpace. That's cool that they're on MySpace and everything... I added a few up. Kinda happy that they still remember me and all but, when they start posting comments on your page, now that really grinds my gears...

I spent like, 3-5 minutes trying to figure out what one of my Malay friend just posted on my page 0.0 They have this weird chatting lingo or something. It's frigging annoying!

thanks 4 da add..
igt gk ko kt aku an??
how are u???
wt pe skang???


You understand that crap? First and third line is okay. But what about the second and forth line? 0.o The forth line is I think, "Buat apa sekarang?": Doing what now? I can't grasp the full meaning of the second line. Gosh, this is annoying.

I have another friend on MySpace, a Malay guy too who doesn't use LOL, which is cool, but uses "Huhuhuhuhu" What does that supposed to mean?! He was saying that he has loads of good friends and then he Huhu-ed... Then I saw him comment on my other friend's page saying something very bad happened to him and then he Huhu-ed there as well.... Is huhu like Haha? Sounds like people crying.

Annoying... Worse than 1337.

No comments: