Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BCM Thanksgiving Dinner

Wooots! It was awesome... Amazing... Looks like the emu fire (not sure of the right spelling) worked well. The turkey tasted awesome! Two things missing though: Where's the kickass gravy and the awesome stuffing?! Rip offIt's alright... What matters is that we had a good time fellowship-ing with each other, getting to know each other more... Like I found out that Steven and Joel were such fun guys to be with, I found out that Paul eats very little, I found out that Erinn loves desserts so much, I found out that pies must always go with coolwhip(sp?), I found out that Nick isn't following his diet plan properly, I found out that we (John the Baptist Collegiate Ministry, Trebor, Joel and I) make a good Guitar Hero band... Good job to everyone that made this event a success... It's not about bringing souls to God using food, but more to showing His love. Kudos! Glory to Him!

No pictures though 0.0 Forgot my camera. My blog needs pictures.... *screams*Erinn! I need the D-ball pictures!*screams*

After that, Erinn and I went to Blockbuster to rent a movie. Pan's Labyrinth. Please, do not watch that movie. It's super disgusting with all the killings and stuff, and the main story isn't about the labyrinth at all 0.0 Well, I had a good time =).

Happy early Thanksgiving, people! Words can't explain how thankful I am for having an awesome family back home, and here as well. God bless.

No comments: