Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Study... Woooohoooooo @.@

Finish studying for my Marine Biology Cellular Processes exam already. Now I'm reviewing my Marine Biology Diversity notes. Hopefully I'll review everything by tonight, plus my Calculus notes too. Haven't checked my lecturer's website for the study guide for Calculus 0.o Gosh!

Kinda worried about my Calculus exam this time. Well, this is not the first time worrying about Calculus but, I bet this time the paper is gonna be so much harder than the last one. I hope I get an A. Argh!!!!

Jen Jen is gonna transfer to the Manoa campus next semester! =( She leaving me.... *cries* She said that Hilo is too boring for her. Can't convert her with that strong point. Well, we shall rock during the Christmas holidays! Will miss you Ms. Nakano... Also known as "the child of obedience" xD.

I'm gonna get a vacuum cleaner and a fridge for less than U$D70. WOOOTS!

No comments: