Friday, November 21, 2008

BCM

Enjoyed the service a few hours ago. John showed us a video about Science and Spiritual or something like that by a pastor named Rob something something.... I'm bad with names... It kinda supports what I wrote a few weeks ago about not limiting God in a box. Super factual video, you might need to google some scientific questions to understand better, but it's an awesome video. I'll ask John for the title of the video and I'll post it here...

After that I went down to the BCM to "cruise"... To "cruise" means to hangout... Yeap, the lingo here. I finally tried Guitar Hero... It's kinda cool. Need more practice before I can actually enjoy the game though 0.0 Haha!

Thank God for the BCM, the people that sacrifice their time to make every BCM activity a success and also the BCM members (without us, BCM's dead xD). Glory to Him.

PS: Gonna play dodgeball for the first time tomorrow... Muahahahah! Ps.Mr. Timothy Paul Chatham, lets kick butt... I'll try my best though xD Haha!

No comments: