Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

What should I compare a Thanksgiving dinner to? I know! Deepavali meals! haha! They're super delicious and super filling and the crowd is awesome. Only differences are, I don't get a Deepavali packet (xD), I don't get a nice Indian meal and the people aren't Indians xD Haha! Dam I'm mean...

Anyways, I went to Yu Yok's house for Thanksgiving yesterday. She's the person who helped me get into this university. Before the gathering (it starts at 4PM in her house), I went to Wan Chian's place to bake some cookies. It was supposed to be like how Shannon Knock baked the cookies for lunch after the Young Adult Service a few Sundays back (I think it's Shannon 0.o), and it tasted so good! It's kinda like the cookie dough baked into a cake-like dish... We tried doing that but it didn't work 0.0 But we had to bring the bad cookies along anyways. Sigh... Sorry Wan Chian!

The gathering was nice. The crowd was elder than me, and elder than Wan Chian too. But it's nice meeting new people... And oh, there were kids. Cute little small people, especially the baby girl... Gosh, I abused her cheeks >.< The food was awesome... Pictures with Wan Chian.

Nick Knock thinks I'm not cool enough to hang out with him... Meanie.

No comments: