Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ping Pong!

Playing ping pong late at night has become a ritual for Matt and I. I kick his ass all the time, but he's getting better 0.0

Dilemma: To continue doing Bachelors of Science or to change to Bachelors of Arts? Both are kinda the same, but in Bachelors of Arts, I only have to take like 70+ credit hours; meaning, less subjects to get my degree in Marine Science. The downside about Bachelors of Arts though, is that Organic Chemistry isn't included in the required Science subjects list. But, I can still take Organic Chemistry if I change to Bachelors of Arts. I'll continue to take my Physics too, even if I dislike it so much (grrr). It's simple as that.

But my adviser and other lecturers advise me to stick to the Bachelors of Science program. I don't get it. Hmmmm.

Anyways, I made up my mind that I'm gonna be taking Environmental Science as a Minor and for my Marine Science electives, I'll be taking all Aquaculture stuff. Woots.

No comments: