Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jam Session!

Dave Hashimoto (also known as #-moto to me) just moved in to his new house, his whole family, sorry. And gosh, that house is the shitfeaces(sp?)... The house dam frigging big! Haha!

Before Dave picked me up from the BCM, Mr. John Endriss of the BCM took me to the mall because I had to go settle my social security card (yes, hasn't come yet) problem. I needed to reapply for a new card and it'll be in my postbox in two weeks time. Hope I get it this time. The Career Center people ain't gonna be happy if I don't show them my card in a few weeks time. I get constant reminder about my social security card from the clerk working in the Career Center (forgot her name) because I usually proctor/monitor exams in the Career Center... Bummer. Every time I enter there, I need to say, "It hasn't arrived yet..." ARGH! Well, two more weeks.

After that, went back to the BCM, Dave and I went to Taco Bell for lunch first. Gosh, Taco Bell is surprisingly cheap (if you earn U$D). I mean, not sooo cheap but, it's cheap. I had some nachos thingy and it was kinda nice. The sauce ain't that spicy though. Was feeling super full after lunch. Then we carried on our journey to the Hashimoto Manor (kudos to Jacob for the name). Took around an hour (we stopped by the post office and stuff). Beautiful house, beautiful scenery too.

I used Dave's old drumset. Sounds awesomely good. Yummy too. Dave uses a nice Gibson Les Paul. Sounds so good... Jacob came later around 4 something. He uses a Fender Jazz Bass.. Sounds good also... After setting up, we jammed! I couldn't play properly because some of the songs that Jacob and Dave were playing are like super punk rock songs that I've never heard before... So sorry guys! Not a punk rock fan. We jammed 808 by Olivia the Band though. Nice nice nice....

Hopefully we'll get to jam again in the near future... This time we shall set a song list xD

Glory to God...

I miss my drumset 0.0

No comments: