Sunday, November 23, 2008

You Know...

You know that you're a college student when you're going out super often, spending too much money and you're doing your homework/assignment that is due in a few hours time. Yeap, I've been going out too much for the pass few days, and crap, it's so good 0.0 I spent so much of money in the pass week. Mamamia! Need to get my priorities straight! It's such a bad timing for this transition to happen. Finals are like in a couple of weeks away and I'm starting to be a college kid. This is bad. Time to go back being a Malaysian xD.

Church was alright today. We had a combined service (Young Adults and oldmain service). #-moto led the Praise and Worship team today. I made so many mistakes and I think most of you know that when I make mistakes, I do some weird face expressions... So yeah, I made loads of those weird face expressions today... My bad. Sorry for the mistakes! Man, these people gotta play some news songs... Where's the Hillsong United and the Planetshakers? I can't believe I'm saying this but, I miss playing Majesty 0.0 To the next worship leader (BCM or Kaumana Drive Baptist Church): PLEASE, PLEASE PICK SOME HILLSONG UNITED AND PLANETSHAKERSPRAISE SONGS THE NEXT TIME I'M PLAYING FOR YOU.

Super sleepy now. Watched Twilight last night with #-moto and Erinn. Super hornycheesy lines. I was making fun of almost every scene... The only cool scene was the vampires playing baseball. I can't stop hissing like a vampire... All I need now is a "mortal" girlfriend (glue) to sniff.

You're my own type of chronic that I wanna put into the bong and smoke...

Yeap, that's what Edward Cullen said in the movie... Or something like that...

Baby Girl! xD

No comments: