Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wooots!

I'm not gonna play drums later today in church. I'm gonna play the djemba drums. Some native percussion thingy. My right index finger hurts now 0.0

After practice, Nick Knock took me to Big Island Pizza to get dinner. Gosh, not only the pizzas are delicious, their sandwiches are awesome too... I had this turkey, bacon thingy sandwich... And wow, I love it! I WANT MORE! Subway can never ever compare to that sandwich! Well, to be honest, I still like the BMT sandwich from Subway but, the turkey sandwich thingy from Big Island Pizza is the shhhhhhiiiiittt!

Came back after dinner, watched a movie called Pulp Fiction. It's alright. Very slow going.... Sllloooowwww.... But cool storyline.

Half way through the movie, Erinn came online on MSN Messenger. I asked her to come fetch me and just hang out. And yes, she did! WOOOOTS! Thanks a lot Erinn! We went to a 24 hours diner called Kens. It's an awesome place. Loads of food that I must go back to try. WOOOTS! I had hot chocolate and crap, it was so good. We had onion rings too. After Kens, we went to some swan pond or something like that. Listened to some music and then we went to the University Palms to visit Jacob... YES! Mr. JACOB! I miss him. Haha! He was drunk and high. Funny guy.

Gosh, thanks Erinn for the night out! Really enjoyed talking with you. Lets go out another time, when our stomachs are empty and we're feeling super hungry... Then we can order that Sumo Loco Moco thingy... Gosh, 6 scoops of rice, 5oz of lean beef, loads of spam and three eggs! ARGGGHHH!!! FFFOOOODDD!!!

THANK YOU ERINNN!!!!

No comments: