Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Picon is BACK!

Miss Amber is finally back from California. Wooots! Welcome back, Baby Picon. Jen is still in Oahu having fun. She has long weekends. He weekends officially starts on Fridays and ends on Mondays... That's like 4 days of doing nothing! Haha! She only has classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Means, for two weeks (this week and the next), she'll be only having ONE DAY of classes. What the heck... Haha!

Guess what Baby Picon got for me as an appreciation gift? This:





BJ (Blowjob)Penn is a fighter here in Hilo, Hawaii... He's kinda like one of the big names in the fighting scene. UFC I think, forgot. I was like, who on earth did she get me this T-shirt? I don't like fighting, or a bald guy on my T-shirt 0.0 She said that the only reason why she got me this T-shirt was because there's the Hawaiian flag on it... What the heck...

Well, I appreciate it. You didn't have to get me anything you know... Thanks Baby Picon...

Finished my Calculus assignment! Woots! Thank God! I think my lecturer's email is flooded with emails from me xD Haha! My bad, sir!

Now, ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY!

No comments: