Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It Was A Waste Of Time....

BCM had an event just now (11PM-12:30AM) called the Eleventh Hour. No, it's not some cool awesome video game gathering competition thingy, it's just a fancy name for Prayer Meeting. Such a waste of time. A GOOD way to waste your time xD. Other than the constant shivering (my fats are useless, make me heavy for nothing, damn you baby fats!) and the Chinese-accent guard coming to ask us to stop playing music (John the Baptist Collegiate Ministry to be exact) because the others were "studying", it was an awesome time of praying with my O'hana in Christ. I love all this kind of prayer meetings. The people around, somehow, will motivate you, or encourage you in someway. It's just awesome worshiping and praying with your friends. The songs are still boring though.

I thank God that I'm here in wet and boring Hilo, Hawaii. I thank God that I'm in a place where you have not so pretty black sand beaches. I thank God that I'm in a place where you get infections when you get into the water having a small cut on your body. I thank God that I'm in this place. I thank God I got here safely. I thank God for all that He has done, and yet to do in my life. I thank God for His awesome blessings. My family back home, and my family here. Colourful faces and attitudes, both comforting and annoying. Gosh, I love you guys. You guys rock. But ummmm, I rock the hardest.

Nick Knock (don't laugh) gonna listen to some Planetshakers.... Wooots...

Can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner at the BCM tonight (6:30PM)... Feast baby! FEAST! All you Malaysian folks can just drool at the pictures I'm gonna take... Drool while you see them stuffed turkey pictures and those other cool Thanksgiving dinner.

PS: Nothing can ever beat Nasi Lemak though =(.

Oh yeah, I did go for the Eleventh Hour, Erinn. My laptop was just left on. You missed an awesome time of prayer with bunch of nutsawesome people.

I love you too, Paul.

No comments: