Sunday, June 1, 2008

Youth was AWESOME!!!!

Those who missed the Youth service today in church, crap, you DID miss a very good service. Haha! It was fun and the sermon was awesome. David Ng shared about Purpose, Aim, leaving a life of Leagcy. Wow, it was a very good sharing. Enjoyed it =). It's good to be back on the Worship team again. Wait, not exactly sure whether I'm acutally IN the Worship team or not but, it was awesome playing drums again for Youth. Wei Loong said I somehow am playing differently, something about not being myself. I don't know what he meant but, I was very much myself just now. Haha. Maybe I followed and kept a consistent tempo throughout the first Praise song? Haha! Don't know. Whatever I did, or any difference I have from the last time I played in Youth, everything's for God's glory. All glory goes to Him. Amen.

Video shooting tomorrow has been canceled. I'm not sure whether I will be able to do it these holidays or not. Gonna be busy preparing for America. Ideas in the head, just need to excecute it properly. Grrrr!!!!!!

No more credit. ARGH!

No comments: