Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures, Random

Some random pictures I found on my mum's (was mine) thumbdrive. Very looonggg time ago, 2 years ago to be exact (very long indeed xP).

These pictures were taken during VBS 2005:


Han on bass.

Me on drums.


Adrian, Zlwin, Han and I.

Us again in red. Crap, I look different >.<

See what do I mean by different?!



Alex Yong's birthday "gift" xD


Poh Leong and I.


School magazine design for frontpage, for year 2005. Not a good designer, just did my best, with Kenneth's tweaks here and there, it looked better than the original one.


First attempt to design the cover. Haha! Thought of using that but people didn't like the word DUMMIES and the image of the guy in the cover is copyrighted, so it was a NO NO to use this design.

This was supposed to be the final design. The principal back then rejected this design because of the first picture in the first circle; she wanted a picture of students which their faces can't be seen that clearly, I mean she wanted an assembly picture or something like that. Sheesh! xD

This was the final design. Not that good but nice to me xD. It was supposed to look more vectorish and more teen-ish but, it's a school magazine, teacher doesn't want it to look like that >.<

No comments: