Sunday, June 22, 2008

BACK!!!!

Yay yay! Got back my telephone line and my Streamyx connection. After the workmen finished doing their stuff, I tried the modem, to check on whether the DSL light in lighted up, blinking, or blank. And yeah, it was blank. I quickly ran to my front gate and (almost) yelled to the workmen that my Streamyx wasn't working. I opened my automatic gate to let him in hoping that he could fix it. But he just told me to call 100 (TM line) to report about faulty Streamyx because he repairs phone line only (=O). I went "Grrrrr" in my heart, closed the gates and door, went to the modem again. Guess what? One of the workmen accidentally plugged in the wrong telephone wire into the wrong port in the DSL splitter. Phewwww.... Thank God it's fine now xD!

Went to my grandparents house last Saturday for a Birthday medley celebration. It was my grandma's birthday so one of my aunt decided to cook and stuff, and she wanted to celebrate my her daughters (my cousins of course) birthdays as well, which is like, NEXT MONTH! HAHAHA! No sense at all. I understand throwing a party for the June babies, but July? Nuh uh. Refused to go and blow the candle. HAR! Anyways, of all the food that night, the satay was the most yummy of them all. Killer marinate, killer sauce. MMMMMM!!!!

Yesterday's Youth service was alright. One call leader shared with us yesterday. Of all people, a cell leader >.< Not as lively as a Youth leader or pastor, but his sharing was alright. I enjoyed it, because I can relate to almost everything he said. Was blessed yesterday =)

Grrr.... Holland lost to a bunch of youngins... Idiots...

PS: Oh yeah, nothing to celebrate about my internet connection. It ain't stable. GAH!

Edit: Wow, the ISCF Rally flyers are awesome. Kudos to whoever the designer is. And he/she is smart enough to make it a bookmark/namecard like flyers. I TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO DO THAT LAST YEAR *CENSORED*(sp?)! Can't wait for the T-shirt!!! Also, this year's ISCF Rally official song (Named Legacy of course >.<) isn't as energetic or youthful nor radical as last year's What If.... The start and verse and pre chorus sounded like NOT a Praise song. xD

No comments: