Thursday, June 19, 2008

Drums Drums Drums!

Ooooo.... I just love waking up from my nap, make my way to the drum set (half awake), stuff them ear plugs into my ears, pick up my plastic PVC sticks, and start playing the drums... Never felt better xD. Haha! Don't know, it's like, the passion to play the drums, has just blossomed again, it's like, it just exploded inside of me... Argh! I want to go play more drums... So many more beats and rolls to experiment. And now I have my double bass pedal to work on. Grr... Need to be more consistent. Gonna miss my drums when I'm at Hawaii.

Need to start practicing my guitar too. It's been a long time since I picked up that woodmy guitar and start strumming like a mad arse after midnight. Gah! haha! Not a good guitarist, but I (think) I know what I'm capable of doing with the guitar.

Must learn how to cook. I do know how to cook a bit but I wanna learn how to prepare the rice for Nasi Lemak... Yummy................

Crap, my desktop is still not working. So Jon, you'll need to improvise to get the video done.... Lazy boy...

I wanna play Yahoo! Pool =(.

No comments: