Friday, June 6, 2008

6th of June =O!

Mamamia! 7th of June is tomorrow! Yay yay! I get to meet up with my NS friends. Muahaha! must start planning. Don't worry, will be using public transport xD! Oh yeah, I'm saving the usage of petrol too, by not going to school xD! HAHAHA! I think I'll be only going to school on Wednesday, not to study, but to go out with Mr. Andrew Lee after school. Muhahahaha! Kavi's coming home tomorrow. yay yay!

Since Han Ern canceled our plan for today, I practically did nothing at home, except surfing the net, playing Championship Manager, sleeping, and Archies comics. Oh yeah, I exercised too xD! But it ain't working. I still have flabs. Grrrrrr!!!

Petrol price increases, other stuff also increase. Sigh. I say, abolish National Service, use the money used in that program to subsidise the petrol price. Har! You know why? Because National Service is killing so many youths. In just five years, I think around 16 participants died already. And it's a waste of time xD! haha!

I know another way on how to counter the increase of petrol prices, INCREASE GAJI. HAHA! Bullcrap lerr. I need a new pair of spectacles.

Anyways, when I was taking my nap just now, I was like, half-awake. Because I was so excited to leave for Hawaii! Dam, I can't wait to study! xD!

No comments: