Monday, June 9, 2008

TM Net....

Why do you disappoint me almost ALL the time?! Just few weeks (or is it days? 0.o) I blogged about you (TM Net) being such a good ISP. Gah! Till today! Wait, till this week! You suck Mr. Streamyx =(. Only 20 minutes left to complete that MOFO GunBound setup file download, and the DSL light blinks... MEANIE!!!!!! Hmph!!!!

Today (typing on the 9th of June) has been quite a tiring day. Dilion, Andrew and Jaron came over to my house for video shooting. I'm all out of ideas. I need you, Kenneth Gan.... After all the shooting, after three of them went back home... I forgot to shoot another scene. Argh! Jon, you're in deep trouble. You suck =(.

Other than that, ummmm, I seem to be doing very well in Championship Manager. xD

Ummm, nothing else to say, can't wait for Wednesday. Gonna meet up with Andrew and Kavi. It seems that Kavi got "chased" out from school today for not wearing uniform. xD! Haha! He asked me to go to school tomorrow, arrrr... No mood... Going on Wednesday only. Means, need to shave >.< Ish...

Can't wait for Friday too. Going out with Han Ern, hopefully Brian can join us. I'm getting my cousin to tag along too. Nyek nyek nyek. AND ALSO SATURDAY! Gonna meet up with Yee Thien and other people >.< I hope. Haha! I wanna go out! I wanna go out!

No comments: