Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hate This.

Dam, hate the way Streamyx is treating me =(. It's being a meanie. Why can't it be stabled and fast like the way TM.net describes Streamyx to be? Is it worth every single cent we (parents) pay for this service? I've been trying to download the setup file for GunBound for like, over a week now, and the connection just can't stay stable enough for the download to complete. That sucks right? Grrrr! I hate you now, Streamyx. You were being such a nice pussy ISP(?) till now, till this freaking week. You meanie, you Streamyx! I'LL TAKE THE "M" OUT OF TMNET, SUCKA!

Guess what? Mr. Kavi came back LAST Saturday instead of TODAY! What the heck is that guy doing back home a week earlier? Dumb ass didn't even tell me he's back! Hahah! Never mind, we'll be going out this Wednesday. Muahahah! He won't be doing Form 6 in the end. Anyways, I chatted with Yee Thien just now in the afternoon. It seems that she has like a month and a half of holidays, so I asked whether she wanna meet up or something, maybe next Friday or Saturday. She said alright and guess what? I might be meeting up with my former classmates SOON. Yay yay! Haha! Can't wait...

Lets put that aside, because tomorrow, I'll be going out with Mr. Brian Chow and Miss Su Ling for BBQ Plaza. Adrian can't make it cause he'll be having practices for ISCF Rally.

Wonder why am I talking so much about outings? Well, I don't go out often and this is my only chance to go out with my buddies before I leave for Hawaii. Can't wait, can't wait, both the outings and Hawaii....

No comments: