Sunday, June 8, 2008

Feeling Crappy!

Feeling so crappy now. Grrrrrrr!!! This sucks...

Anyways, went to church today. Sat with Poh Leong downstairs in the Main Hall instead of the balcony. Kinda weird. Haha. Kinda difficult to start a conversation there xD Haha! Supposed to go out with Brian and Su Ling after church but Su Ling didn't drive. Argh! Couldn't find anybody who drove to church to go out with us. So I went back with my parents. Don't know about both of them, whether they went out or not. Sorry arr! xD! Never mind Brian, this Friday we go Sunway Pyramid xD! Haha!

Jun's back! Muahahaha! Miss him! And I miss Shaun too!!!! ARGH! I wanna go back to Kuching to meet my Kuching buddies!

Went to my grandparents' house just now. I know that the bah chang (or however you spell it) festival was yesterday (right?), but we had the dinner just now. Yummy dinner. Haha! I'm in love with Chinese curry xD! Haha!

Video shooting tomorrow. Nyek Nyek Nyek. Andrew, Dilion and Jaron.... XD

I miss you =(.

No comments: