Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sh*t/Sh*t/Sh*t

Yeap, defecating least 4 times today/yesterday. Gah! Bad day for my stomach. Woke up kinda early yesterday but lazed on the bed like a dugong. xD. My desktop computer can't boot. Grrr... My only video editing software that can edit MPG and MPEG files is on my desktop. Grrr... Sorry Ps. Gurmit, need to delay the video. My bad.

Went swimming yesterday. Har! I did 16 laps of breast stroke/frog style! Not bad for a fatty huh? Didn't rest as much as the last time I went swimming with Jaron (he couldn't keep up, shhhh) xD. Tried one lap of freestyle and stopped around 30 centimetres before I reached the end. Dam crappy. AHah! Fatty me.

Collected my new spectacles after swimming. Dam, I look, nice xD. Ooopppsss... Personal comment... xD. After that, went to night market to get some food... Yummy! Had pohpiah(sp?), that Taiwanese spicy hotdog, pearl milk drink(?) and chee cheong fun(sp?). Haha! Dam, I want more of them hotdogs.... Ish! Had three, but not enough =(. haha! Feel like swimming again later today.

The sports complex in Pandamaran, the location of the ISCF Rally this year, is kinda scary at night. Loads of prayer to do... I saw the flyers, it looks awesome! Read iSha's blog last night and saw her comment and statement about the flyers and how would the t-shirt look like since the flyers look so awesome. I'm having the same thought too. Haha! Bet it'll be better, wait, 10000000000000000000000000000 times better than last year's design. Last year's was yucky!!!!! YUCKY!!!! Oh yeah, ISCF has this video promotion to promote the rally this year. Not bad. Just can't stand how much attention it's drawing. I did 2 videos last year, and I gained minimum hits. Arrr... How motivating. Bullcrap!

I love Sony advertisements, love the soundtrack they use, very the awesomest.

Exercise fatty!

Oh yeah, gonna take my laptop back to the shop. Gonna complain why the boot up is taking such a long MOFO time. Hmmmm...

No comments: