Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Screw you, Streamyx!

Grrrr............... Curses!!!! I don't know what's wrong with my internet connection. Is the problem on my side or TM's side? Sheesh...

Anyways, I'm finally driving alone xD. Yeap, means peace and quiet in the car (except the occasional blasting of the radio when a nice song's up). I do drive carefully. To be honest, I'm afraid of driving alone. Lonely too xD. Haha!

Went to Aeon with Fong Hei two day's ago. Watched two movies! HAR! Get Smart and Made Of Honour. Not bad. Get Smart PWNS Johny English big time. Haha! Should have gone over to FOS while I was at Aeon to get the pants and t-shirts I like. Sheesh. Never mind, gonna go shopping with my mum again.

Went for practice just now. Playing drums for Youth Sunday this sunday. then after church, I'm gonna head on down to KLCC to go watch Lay Kuan and her team perform in some competition her college organised. Hope she wins xD. The ticket costs me RM10! xD.

Gonna send my desktop computer to the computer shop this Saturday. Gonna get Windows Vista for it, gonna re-partition the whole hard disk. Woohooo!!! Gonna be so nice... xD. Gonna get a webcam with a built-in mic for it too, for my parents to communicate with me when I'm in Hawaii. Muahahhahaha!!!

Watching Snakes On A Plane on HBO. My dad finally agreed to get me the movie package. Woohoo!! Goodbye boredom, I think. I missed Norbit =(. But no worries, gonna catch the re-run some other time. Yay yay!

No comments: