Monday, June 2, 2008

Shoppppiiiiiiiinnnnggggg!!!! Yummeh!

Yay yay! I finally did some shopping todayyesterday. My parents took me to 1 Utama and crap, I love shopping (provided that there's money to spend xD). I bought loads of stuff; two T-shirts, one collar shirt, one pair of surf pants, one pair of weird coloured three-quarter pants, three pairs of briefs xD, three pairs of fitted boxers (yummy), a pair of flip-flops and a brand new tracksuit. Sheesh! Would have gotten more stuff if only guilt didn't overcome my mind, thinking that I was depleting too much of my dad's money xD. Haha! I want one more surf pants, not because I'm going to Hawaii, but because it's sooooo comfortable! Anyways, thanks to my parents for bringing me out and buying me stuff and thank God for His blessings. I need to be a better son. Hmmm.

Despite of this feeling of content I have after getting those stuff, I have this weird feeling in me. Shiat. Don't know what's going through in my mind. I keep thinking and thinking and thinking about the same person. This is torture =(. Everynight, and everytime when I'm not busy with something. OR, if I'm busy, the thought will just pop out from nowhere. =(.

Let God decide.

I had this dream last night, that I was in the airport, in Taipei, and I got arrested by police officers, for carrying drugs. ARGH!!!! That ruined my excitement of going to Hawaii. =(. Am scared now. Lord, help me, PLEASE! I need You =(.

No comments: