Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Orientation - Day One.

Not bad... It was actually quite fun xD. Haha! Makes me wanna stay for Form 6, but no thank you xD. Haha! Can't believe it, but, I'm going to school tomorrow. Haha. I'm in the same group as Kavi and Reinchez. So it's alright, least I have some friends, but even if I don't, I can fit in well? I think >.< Made a fool out of myself, but it's all alright; leaving to US, that's why =P. My group's name and group's yell is kinda, sucky. Wait, VERY sucky. Gonna ask her to change it to something better tomorrow morning, short, sweet and awesome yell. I got so into this orientation thing till I'm discussing with another group member about the skit that we're supposed to perform this Friday, Jon you suck xD.

After school, I went out with Kavi and Andrew, then Boon Kiat tagged along. I finally got the chance to indulge on the awesomest fried rice ever - Nasi Goreng USA. Muahahahhahaha!!! After such a long time (2-3 months actually xD), I finally gotten the chance to taste it's spiciness, it's delicious-ness, it's yummy-ness. Arrrr!!! Yummy. Worth every cent of my RM4:50. I think the portion is much more bigger than the last time I ate it.

Then after lunch, we went for a bit of cyber cafe-game-playing-fellowship. Played Half Life, then Counter Strike, then DoTA. Finally. Haha! But I just can't seem to get my mind calmed down when playing Andrew. He's fast :o. haha! Dammit! Kavi was like, "Andrew cheating dei, Andrew cheating" Haha! It was all good. After two hours of game playing and shouting (literally), I went to visit Mrs. Sunita; she was my Chemistry tutor for Form 4 & 5. Awesome teacher. Then I went to visit Mr. Jason but he wasn't in (as usual xD). Then I went to meet Mr. Prasad, my Add Maths tutor. Awesomest teacher ever! Muaks him! xD. God bless him, all the time, two folds.

Designing the Youth Alive! bookmark now. Will be done by tonight, then gonna email it to Ps. Gurmit. Will start editing my video tomorrow I think. Hopefully it'll be done by this weekend, so I can show it to Ps. Gurmit. I wanna persuade Kenneth to help me with the flash animation. Argh... That'll be a better promo, seriously... It's dam short, but it totally throws the message with an impact to te viewers. Grrr... Hate your laziness, Jon.... Should'd picked up Flash two years ago... Sucker..

TM Net Streamyx, please stop PMS-ing me. I need a new house phone =(.

No comments: