Thursday, June 5, 2008

B/S

Grrr... Dam petrol price went up. Means less outings. But the bright part of it, exercise! Yeap. Gonna walk, walk and walk. But not too far distance lerr.

I have this sudden urge to play Warcraft's DoTA. Sheesh! Well, I will be playing it, next Wednesday with Mr. Andrew Lee. Gonna call Kavi, who'll be back from NS next week to tag along. Maybe play a bit of Counter-Strike. Alright, I'm not a gamer, I just play for fun =).

Anyways, Han Ern canceled tomorrow's trip. GAH! Thought I could get out from my house and enjoy a bit. Was planning to buy another surf pants. Curses!

Nothing much happened. Woke up late again. Wait, no. Woke up early but lazed on the bed xD haha! Played my favourite game, Championship Manager 01-02 for like, 4 hours? Read 4 Archies comics, and ummm, eat >.< Sheesh! Need to get out.

No comments: