Monday, June 23, 2008

Waterboy....

I love my Momma, yes I do =). Water too... I'm gonna open a can of whoop ass... Yummy xD HAha! Love that show. Finished downloading it already. Watched it, and it was good. Argh... So the nice.

Grrrr.... Lubo broke out "date".... Sheesh! Never mind, I shall swim alone then!!!! Har! More laps!!!

Some pictures:


Took this from QDees like 3-4 months ago. Haha! It's a rice cooker box. Beware! Those stuff are hazardous, and we're using it to cook our rice... HAHA!

Took this during my pee break during my driving test. "All Driving Teachers Are Suck!" Haha! Bastard who wrote this, least the driving instructors know what are they doing, they drive well, but you? Haha! Bet you failed your test and just want to vent out the anger using a foreign language xD.

My bed sheet.

Those Big Mac chant free coupons thingy. This was during my outing with three other "danglers"; Wei Loong, Adrian, and Jaron.

Same outing as well. This picture was on a shirt. Hmmmmm.... Too much Animal Planet for the designer xD.

Yeap, my dad balded his head xD.


The Birthday cakes last Saturday night.


My grandparents. My grandmomma's b'day.


My cousins, the elder one is Helisa, the younger one (her small sister) is Hazeline. Hope I got her spelling right.

Me in singlet. Sexy? No....

I donwloaded Coldplay's X&Y album. Oh crap, it's nice. I've only listened to the singles but not the whole album. They're good. Just two songs almost bore me to sleep, but it was nice. Unlike other bands, like Incubus, only a few songs are nice. For example, Morning View album, I only liked like three songs, others are just way too boring. Now, I'm gonna go get Coldplay's latest album, Aisha, what's the name again? xD. Coldplay reminds me of Hillsong United. Don't know, United sounds and look (designs, covers, colours) like Coldplay >.<

No comments: