Friday, October 17, 2008

Woots!

Wooooooooot! Glory to God! I scored a 99.5% on my Marine Biology Diversity paper! Wooots! Could have gotten full marks + 3 extra credits on my paper but I made one stupid tiny careless mistake (0.5) and a misunderstanding between me and my lecturer two days the exam (3), but it's all good. Kinda disappointed about the 0.5 marks mistake though, gah! Still, thank God!

Sat for Calculus and Chemistry exam just now. Calculus was alright, but there were two questions I didn't know how to do. One question was kinda like "differentiation *blank* find the slope...." I tembak for that part but my answer makes sense, so not to worry about that. But there's this four points question that I was really blank. It's either I screwed up at the question before it (both connected), or I'm just bad in subtracting and adding. So yeah, hoping to get an A for my Calculus this time. Differentiation was kinda easy since we DO NOT have to simplify our answers xD!

Chemistry exam was alright but loads of calculations. I was surprised I stayed till almost the end of the class period because it was kinda easy. But I rechecked and double and triple checked my answers and stuff, hoping to get full marks for my Chemistry.

Marine Biology Cellular Processes was alright too (on Thursday, yesterday). I think I did pretty well but left out one extra credit question (the question was what is the scientific name of bottlenose dolphins 0.0) but it's alright. Thank God.

Can't wait for next week to get back my results. Going fishing and shark tagging(not sure about tagging) in 30 minutes time and going hiking for that Monk Seal count activity tomorrow morning at 6AM (0.0)... Woots! I'll try taking pictures...

No comments: