Monday, October 13, 2008

Tags are Fun... >.<

Cheryl Lim Chin Lun tagged me and I've nothing better to do now (I've been studying since afternoon, give me a break) so, here it goes.

What is the relationship of you and her/him?
Friend, friend-in-law.

Your 5 impression of her/him?
~Noisy
~Outgoing
~Sociable
~Noisy
~Caring

Most memorable things she/he have said to you?
"Sweat..."

Most memorable things she/he have done for you?
Coming to my birthday/farewell party and working together in Camp Meta.

If she/he becomes your lover, you will
0.0 This ain't appropriate.

if she/he becomes your enemy, you will
I don't know, ignore her?

if she/he becomes your lover, she will have to improve on..?
N/A

the most desirable thing to do on her is..
Pee on her and laughThis question sounds bad but, hang out? Bring Charmayne along....

the overall impression of her/him..
Awesome...

how do you feel the people around you feel about you?
I think that people think that I'm fat and noisy and ugly... Some like me some don't...

the character of you for yourself
This question seems unfinished >.< But comparing it to the question below, I like my sociable and loud personality.

on the contrary, the character you hate of yourself?

Joking too much?

the most ideal person you wanna be?

Lose my tummy.

for the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.

God bless them.

list 10 ppl (I changed this question because I don't wanna tag anybody...)

1. Poh Leong
2. Cheryl Lim Chin Lun
3. Lee Han Ern
4. Adrian Yap Ching Ling
5. Brian Chow
6. Surerus
7. Jaymen
8. Uncle Jo
9. Jenny
10. Amber

who is no.2 having a relationship with?

Lee Han Ern.

no.3 is male or female?
The last time I checked, male.

if no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Who am I to judge? xD

how about no.5 and no.8?
0.0 Nuh uh....

what is no.1 studying abt?
Multimedia thing.

is no.4 still single?
No, he touches himself...

say something about no.6.
He rocks... But I rock harder, of course.

Next..
Tagged By: Cheryl Lim Chin Lun
Mood: Feeling good.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
My tummy, makes a good hand rest though.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Day dreaming, now I like to study a lot >.<

3. What is the motto of your life??
Sex, drugs, rock and roll \m/Always strive for the best in what you like to do...

4. What will you do when you're feeling angry/disappointed with someone?
Usually I ignore them for awhile, maybe blog about it like Poh Leong (xD). But after that, it'll go back to normal, IF the person wants to speak to me or not.

5. What is the most important thing to you?
Glorifying God's name.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?

Yes, provided everything I need is free xD.

7. Are you afraid of pain ?

Of course.

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Finishing my degree course.

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Of course.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
ShexyGod-fearing, caring and noisy.

11.What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
God, my family, my friends, Marine Science and music.

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Usually bad mouthing me but I tend to bad mouth people sometimes so, everybody's good >.<

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Nasi Lemak, hands down!

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
This is a trick question. I can be rich AND happy but I can't be happy and rich... >.< Wth? I pick Happy...

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My weight. Bad mouthing.

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Married, probably have my first kid with my firstwife. Working in the Marine Science field, doing loads of videography and playing music. Getting involve in church. Getting laid....

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?

The motivation I have in me.

18. What will you wish for if you have a chance to grant a wish now!?

That everyone would accept Christ as their personal saviour, to really have faith in Him.

19. Which band am I currently obsess with now?
Slipknot.

i tag
anybody who reads this shit....

Okay, gonna go get dinner...

No comments: