Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dinner with Wan Chian@Wan Chian's Crib

Gosh... For U$D550 per month with a room, a house and an environment like that, so darn worth it! Went to Wan Chian's place for dinner yesterday evening. The house looks so beautiful. Her room is so darn beautiful. Dam, for U$D550 per month? I don't mind! The rent includes utilities, furniture, washing machine, cable TV, internet service, cooking appliances such as an oven, cooking stove, microwave, fridge and etc. The toilet is so darn nice too. Wow! Planning to move in there soon xD Haha! Well, it pays for privacy and for comfort. Planning to move in there three semesters from now. Hopefully the rent stays the same and I'll get a scholarship by then. Woots! Just keep dreaming, dreaming, dreaming...

Wan Chian didn't know how to cook her dishes, as in like what style should she do, what seasoning and stuff. So she pretty much tried some new seasonings and stuff. I was supposed to help her cut stuff but I didn't know how to peel the epidermis of broccoli 0.0 She makes it look so easy but so difficult to do >.<

The dinner turned out wonderful though. We had steak (rear xD) with some seasoning I forgot, steamed broccoli, fried egg with shrimps using hot sauce for seasoning. Everything tasted awesome (except steamed broccoli, it tasted normal, like broccoli >.<). After that I did the dishes... Yes, Jonathan did the dishes.

Both of us supposed to watch a movie but she had to study. So, next time then. She sent me back early, in time to have movie night with Jaymen, JenBer and Jo. Jo and I needed to study but Jaymen and JenBer insisted on having a movie night so we did. We watched Don't Mess with the Zohan. Stupid dialogues, funny expressions and easy for Jo to understand. So it was cool.

After movie night thought I could do some studying but it didn't work. I ended up editing the blog skin and my MySpace profile 0.0 Trying to study now but can't foucs. Grrr. Calculus, Marine Bio Cellular Processors and Chemistry next week. Wooot! I'm dead >.< Currently digesting Calculus. God help me =(.

Thank you Wan Chian, Jaymen, JenBer and Jo for a wonderful weekend night.

No comments: