Monday, October 20, 2008

Pictures in KLIA

Okay okay, that was like two months ago. But still, it brings back memories. Pictures from Lay Kuan's camera:


From left to right: Kavi (I've been sitting next to this guy for the entire secondary school career 0.0), Bernie, Cheryl, Han Ern, Me, Lay Kuan, Jacklyn and pL[ank]. Kavi looks like he wants to be between Han Ern and Cheryl xD

From left: Jacklyn, Lay Kuan, Me, Kavi, Bernie and pL[ank]/

Lay Kuan and I. Dam I wish she was my girlfriend... But I'm not hairy and Indian enough to be her boyfriend.

Han, Bernie, Me, pL[ank] and Kavi. Gosh, Kavi posing here xD.

Cheryl, Me, Lay Kuan and Jacklyn. This would've been a perfectly decent picture, but thanks to Cheryl, it was ruined.... xD Nah, kidding xD.

Dam I miss you guys. And yes, I felt like crying when I walked down the escalator.

No comments: