Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Papers...

Okay, not papers... But I've stopped researching for my Marine Biology Diversity Research Paper. Even though it's only a day off but I'm feeling that I'm like a week behind. Yes, this is life in Hilo, Hawaii. Slow but not so steady. You'll feel that you've got so many things to do, but somehow, there's like extra hours here. Haha!

I got a new topic for my research paper since I couldn't find scientific papers and journals on nomadic polar bears, so, I picked my own topic and I hope, I can find two more references, since I already found three while going through scientific journals and papers on my first topic. I'm not sure how to write this annotated bibliography. Gonna pay my lecturer very frequent visits, not that I not already have but, MORE! Haha!

I've a term paper due end of this semester. It's Psychology. Gonna write about punishment. Need to do my research on that soon. I need 9 references for that paper. Gosh... This sucks. Never mind Jon, all you need is a C for this class. Psychology mid term this Thursday though. Just gonna read the summaries and learning outcomes at every end of a subtopic. Woots! All you need is a C Jon, hang in there.

I've a Calculus assignment due like in a week time. Don't worry, got the calculations and table up already, just need to get a green light from my lecturer, then I'll finish it up. Gonna take like 2-3 days (lazy mode) then I'm done. Woots!

Gosh, need to take a shower. It's late I know xD. Need to start dieting and exercising more... I hate these flabs. Curse you flabs... Grrr...

I'm done with my Marine Biology Cellular Processes Halloween extra credit costume =P. We can get extra 10 points (that's like a grade up) in our exams (not sure which one) if we dress up as our favourite cell organelle this Thursday. Plasma membrane ain't my favourite but it's the easiest, I think. Would have dressed up as a nucleus but, I wouldn't be able to sit down during class (we need to wear the costume throughout the class)... Haha! So, plasma membrane it is. Will take a picture on Thursday.

Didn't go costume shopping though. Supposed to go just now in the evening with my friend Erinn but she doesn't need a costume in the end. Shucks.

Slipknot look just gonna wait till next year. Sigh.

No comments: