Saturday, October 18, 2008

Semi-Annual Monk Seal Count

Mamamia! I'm so frigging tired now! But it's all worth it, very worth it.

Woke up at 6:30AM this morning (gosh, on a Saturday morning! supposed to wake up at 5:30AM but there were some changes, thank God!) to get ready for the Semi Annual Monk Seal Count. Left approximately 7:30AM for Ponolu (sp?) Valley. It was a long ride, I think it was a two hour journey. Hiked to our first beach. It was a steep hike down to the beach, and back up. Gosh... I almost gave up 0.0 Haha! Anyways, the beach and the scenery was frigging awesome, first class! Better than having sex!But too bad, we didn't find any monk seals there. Then we went to the second place, forgot what's the name of the place. No luck there either. Then we went to the third place, but it was the trail/track was lock, so we didn't go to that place.

Our last stop was the lighthouse place (forgot the name too 0.0). The scenery there is so frigging awesome! Muaks! First class... Better than having sex The breezewind was just so strong and cooling... Gosh I miss that place... We went scouting around the coastal area but found nothing (we broke into two groups and went different ways to search for monk seals)... So my partner and I decided to go to the other group's spot and meet them there... Guess what? I FINALLY SAW A FRIGGING MONK SEAL! GOSH! IT'S SO FRIGGING CUTE!!!! Okay... Jonathan didn't say that >.<

That fat marine mammal was just chillaxing on the rocks. Not sure whether it's a he or she... My leader, Darren, couldn't identify it's sex because it was lying on it's belly. The fat marine mammal looked at me several times but I failed to take a picture looking towards me... Gosh... Wanted to go pat and sit onit but it's an endangered species, I would get sued and lost loads of money just for patting it 0.0

Glory to God for His magnificent creation. Very beautiful... First class! Better than sex!

Some pictures:






























Ain't that fat marine mammal cute? Makes you wanna slap its bottom... xD

Will post up Picasa album slideshow soon. Sleepy...

No comments: