Thursday, August 30, 2007

Videos Section

Hey fellow (imaginary? hope not.) readers! I added some video links at the side bar on your left. The first section is just some of my drumming videos. I might not be good but His name is glorified. I didn't do it for my own glory (sincerely) and I don't expect any. Then the second section is the MADtel For GOD Productions section. The videos linked under this section is kinda some of my works. Thanks to God for them ideas He has given me during my sleepless nights trying to figure out what should I have on my videos. Glory to Him! Some videos were edited/directed fully by me and some was with my ever so ummm, loyal(?) partner - Kenneth Gan. The third section is the GY Media section. The videos under this section are videos related to Grace Youth. Thank God once again for them ideas and for the cooperation of my fellow friends.

It's awesome making these videos. I hope I can do more for God. I'm new to this video editing. I've not yet reached the 1 year mark for my video editing.

I kinda lost interest in editing videos after the ISCF Rally. I think it's because of the constant filtering and checking done by the bosses of the ISCF committee. For some reason, that annoys me a lot. Don't know why. Haha!

The best ever period of making videos is during the Camp Meta period. Oh crap, it was freaking awesome! Seriously, I never felt so hyped up before. Haha!

Glory to God for everything He has done in me. I hope you're thanking Him everyday for what He has done for you. Life's awesome, because of God. I might have shed His blood plenty of times today, but I pray that I will repent. I ask for forgiveness, Lord. I humble myself, so that you WILL be GLORIFIED.

No comments: