Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Feel Cheated, Do You?

How many of you all are finding that the Streamyx (or any TM Net connection) connection is getting worse and worse everyday?

Thinking back at the first day I was using Streamyx, seriously, it was much better then (not that good anyways). But what the crap, it sucks now. Sorry for being frank and honest but, I've been trying to connect to the internet for like an hour already. And crap, the 100.0Mbps they (TM Net) promised us is kinda like a scam now. Surfing the net is kinda as difficult as registering what I've studied into my brains. I feel cheated - I, okay, my dad, pays RM88 every month, for this internet connection that promises us 100.0Mbps, but what do I get? Barely 50.0Mbps. I feel like I'm using Dial-Up all over again. Loading a plain page with one picture is already killing the connection. Ish.

And shiat, I feel ever so cheated when I found out that my original Windows copy is fake. I don't know what the crap is going on. I gave an original software to the computer shop to reformat my computer for me, and the computer returns with a fake copy installed on it. Bet is the fake software that's screwing all my applications on my computer. I can't even remove softwares installed on my computer through the Control Panel. Screw piracy. Money wasted.

This made me lose my mood to study. I'm studying reluctantly now. Ish! Hate this.

No comments: