Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank You.

Thank You God for the awesome results. As all of you know that I suck badly in my Malay Language paper. I never can execute a fine A for my exams. But in tuition, it's the other way round. I find myself achieving in tuition instead of achieving in school. My essays seem to be top notch when I write it during tuition period but suck all the time I write in school for any examinations. The best part is, I attend tuition, not knowing when my teacher is gonna give me an essay to write, unprepared, yet, earning a result I myself can't believe I got it. During examination period, I study, I memorise, I go through some points for some spotted questions, but I still can't get good marks for my essay. Well, I just hope that I can continue to strive for the best.

Glory to God for the results He has given to me. Thanks.

God gives us opportunities to change, so grasp it, Jon.

Time to exercise now, yeap, it's late, but still gonna do it. Then I'm gonna finish Mr. Prasad's homework.

Get out of my mind, enough is enough please.

No comments: