Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's Negaraku, Not NegaraKUKU.

Think it's cool "improvising" our National Anthem? Seriously, I think it's awesome. I don't mind rapping a few lines, adding some riffs to the original piece. But adding racial lines, cussing in your "improvised" National Anthem, come on, get a life. If you're playing or joking among your ring of friends, hey, it's alright. But going public? What the crap?! Don't you know that your "opus" brings embarrassment to Malaysia? How patriotic.

The National Anthem is not for you to dance or for you to ignore. Respect the National Anthem. I see students talking during the National Anthem, some don't sing. When asked why they're not singing, they say it's a waste of time. Got no time just to show a bit of patriotism? Then I think that you're not worthy to stay in this country. I just don't understand why people just dislike Malaysia. Why do people think that the grass is always greener on the other side? Look at the Americans, you think that they hate their country? Come on, they love their country. Malaysia not good enough for you? Ungrateful citizens.

The laws of this country is too tight? Would you like a robber to sue you when he/she trips at your front yard while robbing your house? Eh, think again. Our laws are alright - good enough for this multi-racial society. Tolerate please.

Please stop thinking how great your race is. Because, your insults wouldn't help you get the better of the problem.

Malaysia is better off without people who are ungrateful.

I confess I do joke around a bit with my friends, but seriously speaking, darn I love my country. I love Malaysia, I love Malaysians.

No comments: