Wednesday, August 29, 2007

School? What School?

Went to school today just to finish filling up some information form. Can't believe how pathetic my reason for going to school today. Haha. School sucked today. I spent my whole time standing up and walking up and down. The Merdeka celebrations in my school was alright. Due to the rain, we were forced indoors into our ever so faithful, Dewan Makan. Haha. The number was small today so everybody kinda fitted in the hall. There was some singing and acting and all was good. But the crap thing is, I went for my recess at 10:30AM. They stopped the whole celebration at around 11:15AM I think. I wasted ample time to study. Sigh. Gonna ask for leave next week so I can study.

Am freaking sleepy now. I switch off my cellphone most of the time. I think I only switch it on when I'm gonna use it as my alarm clock. Don't wanna receive an expensive bill at the end of this month.

Can't wait for independence day tomorrow. It'll be awesome. 50 years done, 50 years to come.

No comments: