Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Physics

Argh, now I know why I seldom revise Physics, it's boring. Darn, worse than Biology. Haha! Spent the whole morning revising Physics and I'm not done yet. Planning to finish the Form 4 syllabus today. Then next week, I can start with the Form 5 ones.

I'm studying now for the SPM. For my Trials, ummm, I'm just gonna do my best =). Haha. I'm just gonna study till what I can for my Trials, pray, and let His will take over. I dislike memorising all them experiments for Paper 3s. I just don't get it why we have to memorise all these experiments. Sigh.

Practicing piano is so fun =). Darn, sometimes I just feel bored but when I think about Jordan Rudess, it's like I'm rejuvenated to practice the piano. I can't believe I'm practicing the piano >.< Haha!

Was just thinking about what I'm gonna do after my SPM. I'm planning to just sit for the SAT examinations, it's kinda like the passport to any university in the States. Not sure what I'm gonna do yet, but I've set my mind to study in the States. Darn, I wanna go back there. So right after my SPM examinations, I'm gonna use my savings to buy them SAT books to study. I'm determined to study in the States! Haha!

Alright, got to go now, wanna continue studying Physics. BORING!!!!

No comments: